Subway Surfers - Launch Trailer
- Pile of Coins - 7,500 Coins - $0.99
- A Bunch of Coins - 45,000 Coins - $4.99 (Best Deal?)
- A Chest of Coins - 180,000 Coins - $19.99 (Actual more than the Bunch!)
- Sponsored Video - 50 coins (by AdColony)
- Killo Facebook Like - 300 coins
- Sybo Facebook Like - 300 coins
- Kiloo Twitter Follow - 300 coins
The game is fun as is… not sure how well they’ll do with Coin purchases.
I rarely buy games - let alone purchase in game money.
I want play Yutani as much as the next person… but will whales pay for it?
To get all the characters you need - 3 Hats, 50 Stereos, 200 Guitars and 500 UFOs. If you were incredible lucky and ALL your mystery box purchases were the tokens you need - it would cost you (773 tokens/boxes) x 500 Coins = 376,500 Coins. Roughly $41.75 if ALL the boxes were tokens… the right tokens no less.
I just unlocked Tricky. I like it, but it’s not like game play has changed much. Oh sure - I’ll play enough to unlock Fresh too no doubt… as I want to see him paint and run with the stereo on his shoulder (let’s hope).
Anyway - would you buy… or have you ever bought coins for Subway Surfers?
For any other game? Let me know…
- Tricky’s hat - 3 tokens
- Fresh’s Stereo - 50 tokens
- Spike’s Guitar - 200 tokens
- Yutani’s UFO - 500 tokens
- Hoverboard - 300 Coins
- Mystery Box - 500 Coins
- HeadStart 250 - 400 Coins
- HeadStart 1000 - 2000 Coins
- Skip Mission - 1500 Coins
Upgrades: 5 Levels Each - 500/1500/3000/10000/30000 Coins
- Super Sneakers
- Coin Magnet
So 45,000 coins to max out each upgrade - 180,000 coins total.
Coincidentally - they sell a Chest of 180,000 Coins for $19.99.
Or $19.96 total to max all upgrades via 4 Bunches of Coins.
Tell me when they fix that… :)
- Try to max out permanent upgrades before buying single use boosts
- Max out coin gathering boosts first - Jetpack / Coin Magnet
- Max out Super Sneakers last - doesn’t get you extra coins or points
Corrections? Thoughts? Other Strategies?
Let me know!
Complete 1 Daily Challenges
Dodge 20 barriers
Score 6000 points in one single run
Collect 2500 coins
Jump 30 times in one run
Buy 1 Mystery boxes
Use 1 Hoverboards
Pick up 5 Coin Magnets
Bump into 4 Barriers
Pick up 2 Jetpacks
Beat 1 friend
Use 1 Headstarts
Bump in to 8 trains in one run
Pick up 40 coins with a Magnet
Get caught in first 10 seconds of a run
Use a Hoverboard without crashing
Pick up 2 Mystery boxes
Roll 30 times in a single run
20000 points in one run
Pick Up 12 Powerups
Jump over 2 Trains (Shoes over singles)
Collect 4000 points withput collecting coins (Head Start)
Roll 50 times in the center lane
Collect 5000 coins